1. This agreement will last for a minimum period of 12 months and thereafter will be automatically renewed unless a minimum 3 month notice has been given by either party.
2. All requests for engineer attendance received before 10 AM Monday to Friday (excluding bank holidays) will receive same day attendance. Calls received after 10 AM we will try to attend same day and if not the following day. Alarm system faults will be responded to within 4 hours if so required by customer.
3. The Company will have no liability for any loss suffered by the Customer as a result of failure of an alarm transmission not being received at the Alarm Receiving Centre, if this is due to the fault of BT or other communications provider.
4. We have no special knowledge of the value or nature of the contents of your premises or the nature of the risks that your premises, contents or occupants may be exposed to. The system is not a replacement for insurance and may, at best only reduce any risk, loss, damage or injury to persons on the premises to the extent this is reasonably practicable. Therefore you should take out insurance against all likely risks.
5. It is the Customer’s responsibility to register (commercial sites only) CCTV Systems with the Data Protection Registrar (telephone number 01625 545740), www.dataprotection.gov.uk
6. The Company shall have no liability to the Customer for any delay or failure in performance to the extent that any such delay or failure arises from causes beyond the control of the Company including but not limited to fire, floods, acts of God, acts or regulations of any Government supranational authority, war, terrorist act, riot, strike, lock-outs and industrial disputes.
7. We cannot accept liability for any loss in trading or profits, internal expenses or consequential loss incurred by you following any unlawful act of entry or otherwise of any person or persons in or on the premises.
8. The customer should advise the company the location of concealed water, gas, electricity, telephone or other services before work commences. In the absence of advice the company cannot accept liability for damage or consequential loss.
9. We will require uninterrupted access, or access within a reasonable time-scale upon request, to all areas of the property where the equipment connected to your system is installed and all areas afforded protection by its installation; and you agree to provide or bear the cost of hiring any specialist access equipment required to complete the routine inspection or any other servicing or repairs.
10. An appointment time window indicates the earliest and latest time the technician may arrive and does not indicate the time the work will be completed and we require that you, or someone you appoint with sufficient authority, to be on the premises at all times and that they will have authority to sign for the work carried out and to authorise additional work and any associated costs where applicable.
11. The facilities exist, by accepting this agreement you authorise us to access the programming of your system remotely by secure internet, telephone or wireless connection and allow us to test, inspect and carry out on-line maintenance (hereinafter referred to as a ‘Remote Inspection’) and to test and effect repair of your systems by altering programming subject to your authorisation (hereinafter referred to as ‘Remote Services’).
12. Where British or European standards require more than one Inspection per year at our discretion we may supplement Routine Inspections with Remote Inspections if the period of cover has a duration of 12 months or greater or if successive consecutive agreements provide a cumulative period of cover of 12 months or greater.
T: 020 8676 4300 E: email@example.com